Monday, February 14, 2011

My Interests, My Hoddies



Well I have many interests but the thing that gets me really interested on is  video games like Call of Duty World at War. That game is the best game I ever played its all about killing it makes me feel good when I play. I am really good at it, I play that game for PS3 “the best system ever”  but yeah my game tag is Cottage2012 request me if you play call of duty. That game is all about war its about who ever gets the most kill is the best so it always better to try your best because you need to try to be a top player and look good with a high score. But this game really helps me take my mind out of school for a little bit and helps me feel good with no worries. That is what most interested me and I wont ever want to lose that.

            My hobbies are sports, but I like basketball the most. I think I pretty good at basketball I really enjoy playing. I like playing at salt lake the position I usually play as is point guard like my idol Rajon Rondo #9 from the Celtics. I really like how Rondo plays with his team he never gives up and that’s why I try to be like his he’s the best point guard in the NBA. He never gives up no matter what it takes he is always trying his best like yesterdays game against the Heats rondo was doing good they won. But yeah I really love playing basketball with my friends and other people that are willing to play against me. But yeah that my favorite hobby that I do pretty much every day and really try to in proof on my shot and on my lay ups. But this would always be my favorite hobby and this is always going to be good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment