Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom

Freedom

Freedom is all you need to be happy. Freedom is the key to happiness because if you’re free you could do what ever you want to do and live your life how you want to live it. You could see freedom in a lot of different ways but I always see it in a positive way because that’s how I want to be and I want to do the best I can to make my life easier. Freedom might be the best thing you ever gotten in you life because with freedom you could be who you want to be or you could do what you want to do. But by freedom mean you got to do good things and always choose the right and make sure your doing good to your self and the people around you. Like my dad always told me that I would always get freedom in my house and let me do things and not always make me stay home all day he wants me to go out and have fun and be free enjoying my childhood. I really like what my dad told me and happy he lets me do a lot of things and lets me go out when ever I want. That’s why I think freedom is a really good thing you would always have so enjoy what you have right now. That is what I think freedom mean well that’s what freedom means to me just enjoying my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment